This page contains information for media, JV partners, and other Interview requests.
Media Page for Interviews with Christina Hills
Please send all media requests via email to Interview Requests: email@example.com.
Information about Christina Hills and the Website Creation Workshop
WordPress Expert Christina Hills teaches non-techie business owners how to create their websites without a webmaster. Her programs are good for people who never had a website or for people who have a website but want to update and control it themselves.
Talk Title: “Easily Create A Beautiful Website In WordPress. Even If You Hate Technology!”
Description: “Easily Create A Beautiful Website In WordPress, Even If You Hate Technology!” is a live webinar with Christina Hills. In this webinar you will discover how you can easily create your own attractive and professional looking website fast. This webinar is specifically for NON-designers and non-techie people who want to know the do-it yourself secrets to rapid website creation of highly successful coaches, speakers, authors, entrepreneurs, consultants, and healers.
- How to fire your web designer and build a website yourself in WordPress (yes, you can do this!)
- Exactly what theme designs are and which types are best for your website.
- How to easily make changes to your website on the go, in just minutes.
- How to never be dependent on a web designer or tech-person ever again.
Talk Title: “The Big Picture Overview of Creating an Online Business”
Description: “The Big Picture Overview of Creating an Online Business” is a live webinar with Christina Hills. In this webinar, Christina will give you a sound overview of how online marketing and building an online business all fit together. She will show you the fundamentals of online marketing so that you’ll be better able to strategize how YOU can create a successful business online too. You will learn…
- How to build your Online Machine so customers can pay you instantly.
- How you can use Email Marketing to build long-lasting and lucrative relationships.
- How Social Media can work to bring the perfect people to your “doorstep” so that you can invite them in and starting building the relationships that lead to new clients and customers.
- And much, much more…
It is explained in plain English, with lots of visuals, making it easy to understand. Opt-in page: https://websitecreationclass.com/simpletruth
Talk Title: “5 Productivity Tips For Working Faster and Smarter Online”
Description: “5 Productivity Tips For Working Faster and Smarter Online” is a live webinar with Christina Hills. In this webinar, Christina Hills shows you some simple and quick ways to make your working life more productive, so you can get things done faster! Having a website and a business these days means you are on the computer a lot. And it’s important to make the most of the hours you have in a day.
- How to save URLs (links) to your bookmarks
- How to work faster when building WordPress websites (tabbed browsing)
- Why you want to use multiple browsers
- How to Search more effectively
- You will also receive a free PDF download
Opt-in page: https://websitecreationclass.com/tipswebinar
Sample Interview Questions:
- Christina, tell us a little bit about your background and why you teach using WordPress as a website platform.
- What kind of websites can you build with WordPress, it’s not just for blogging anymore is it?
- Why is it better to build your website yourself, rather than hire it out to a web designer or web developer?
- What is the connection between WordPress and social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
- Can you tell us why WordPress has become the top website building platform.
- Can you sell products from a WordPress website?
- I’ve heard that WordPress let’s you automate things like list building, can you talk about that?
- What would be a next step for someone wanting to get started building a website with WordPress
Non techie entrepreneurs. This includes coaches, authors, speakers, information marketers, writers, consultants, virtual assistants, or anyone who wants to learn technology in a friendly, easy-to-understand way.
About Christina Hills:
Short Bio: (61 words)
Christina Hills, the creator of the Website Creation Workshop™, has been passionately teaching non-techie authors, experts, small business owners, coaches, and consultants, how to easily create their websites in WordPress so that they can get their message out to the world. She puts the fun into technology and empowers people to control their marketing and online presence fully.
Medium Bio: (204 words)
Christina Hills, the creator of the Website Creation Workshop™, has been passionately teaching non-techie small business owners, authors, experts, coaches, and consultants, how to easily create their websites in WordPress so that they can get their message out to the world. She puts the fun into teaching technology and empowers business owners to be in full control of their marketing and online presence. She has been running her WordPress training program to an international audience for the past 13 years. She loves to teach WordPress as a creative way to get clarity on your business, your marketing, and your message.
Christina is also a 17-year online marketing veteran (started in 2004), often seen at events as an expert speaker teaching on a variety of topics such as email marketing, membership sites, and eCommerce marketing, all with a focus on WordPress. Before becoming an entrepreneur, Christina Hills worked as a digital artist for the network promotions division of NBC-TV and then as a senior technical director in the Feature Film Division at George Lucas’s Industrial Light & Magic with film credits for Star Wars, Jurassic Park, and ET the re-release. She now lives near the beach in San Diego, California, with her husband and daughter.
Bio To Read Out Loud: (185 Words)
“Christina Hills is the founder of the Website Creation Workshop and has been passionately teaching non-techie heart-centered entrepreneurs, authors, experts, coaches, and consultants, how to easily create their own websites in WordPress so that they can get their message out to the world.
Christina puts the fun into teaching technology and empowers people to control their marketing and online presence fully. She has been running her WordPress training program for an international audience for the past 15 years. She loves to teach WordPress in a creative way to get you clarity on your business, your marketing, and your message.
Christina is also an 18-year online marketing veteran (started in 2004) and is often seen at events as an expert speaker teaching on a variety of topics, all with a focus on your WordPress website. Before becoming an entrepreneur, Christina Hills worked for the network promotions division of NBC-TV and then as a senior technical director in the Feature Film Division at George Lucas’s Industrial Light & Magic, with film credits for Star Wars, Jurassic Park, and more. Please welcome Christina Hills.”
Free Gift: Website Creation Checklist
Title: The Do-it-Yourself Website Creation Checklist
Description: “When creating a brand new website for yourself, it’s easy to get confused with various components, not knowing what web pages should be included (and what pages are not necessary) for the site to be effective. This easy-to-follow checklist will help you understand the essential elements of a website so that you can build a website that attracts clients in the most efficient way.”
To Interview And Book Christina:
Send an email to interviews [at] christinahills [dot] com
Photos: Click for headshots of Christina Hills
- See Youtube Channel here at http://www.youtube.com/websitecreationworkshop
All Social media links can be found here: https://websitecreationworkshop.com/about-christina-hills/